Monday, December 6, 2010

Time keeps on passing so slowly... or not?

I can't believe my best friend is graduating college today. We met here. Freshmen year she was my first good friend. We had math together and she lived on my floor in St. Joe's. It just doesn't seem possible that it's over already. I don't know what I'll do next semester without her here. We peridodically catch up between classes and meet up after work and have lunch and just chill. I'll miss it a lot when it's gone. Luckily I know we'll stay friends. Her fiance is a guy I went to high school with and my boyfriend and I hang out with them all the time. They're VERY fun people and we have a lot in common. I'm glad to have them both in my life. It's really the end of an era, though. Crazy.

On another note, I would like to make a request to the general population. Instead of waiting around for elevators all the time, could we please take the stairs from now on? This request only applies to those who are healthy enough to do so, no worries there. I just think it's so stupid when I see athletes stand by the elevator for five minutes waiting for it to come back down when they could easily just walk the extra three feet over to the stair well. It's pure laziness, honestly, and I don't like it.  So please, take the stairs people. Make us American's look a little less lazy, and as a bonus you will probably be healthier for it if you do it regularly! :) Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment